Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo Fun



This is short and sweet and more about the pictures than anything else. Benjamin is a real hoot the more and more he attempts to speak. It is almost a little game trying to discern what he means when he blurts out "Dah..." Is it "door" or "dog" or "dock" or "dork"?

I do sense that he is on the verge of some major speaking breakthroughs. And I secretly look forward to answering the endless string of "why" questions.

Enjoy the pics.



"Hi, I'm a Hollywood baby. See how casual I am?"





Not a bad family pic considering it is 9AM and both parents were running on zero sleep.










"The siren's call of the sea beckons me. It is rivaled only by the call of my Goldfish snack crackers."











It is still undetermined which side of the family he gets his latent vampirism gene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Keep the pictures coming!

Liz