Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick Hit - Don't Wake the Baby

This was just a funny life moment to me - I'm standing at our kitchen bar working (my new past-time, ugh) and Emily says that she is making a treat for us. She cuts up some fruit and all of the other fixins for a smoothie, pours it all into the blender and walks to our office at the other end of the house and runs it with the doors closed.

If an alien ship was observing us it would be inexplicably bizarre behavior, "Why does the Woman transport their foodstuffs into the Data Transmission Room for smoothization? Does not compute...DESTROY!"

But I totally understood her motives and completely appreciated her effort to not wake the baby with some late-night smoothin'. That's all. Life is funny and smoothies are delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is yet another try to leave comments. I enjoy the blog entries so much that I would to provide feedback. So - we'll see if the latest tutorial from Dale will work. Road kill of the info superhighway- that's your Pop